Japan / J League Div 2 /

Blaublitz Akita vs Omiya Ardija 2611

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Blaublitz Akita - Draw - Omiya Ardija) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (Blaublitz Akita) at opening odds $2.85; 31.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.85; 37.7% away win for (Omiya Ardija) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Omiya Ardija) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Blaublitz Akita) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Blaublitz Akita
2.85
2.85
Draw
2.85
2.85
Omiya Ardija
2.35
2.35
02 | 1/2 Goal
Blaublitz Akita +1.5
1.09
1.09
Omiya Ardija -1.5
5.50
5.50
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.47
Under 1.5
2.45
2.45
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
5.00
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
3.90
3.90
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.00
4.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-3
25.00
25.00
3-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
200.00
50.00
-75.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
2
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
3
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
4
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
5
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Blaublitz Akita
2.20
2.20
No 1st Goal
6.50
6.50
Omiya Ardija
1.97
1.97
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Blaublitz Akita
3.60
3.60
Draw
1.87
1.87
Omiya Ardija
3.20
3.20
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
0-0
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
0-1
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
1-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.53
+2.0%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.30
-2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 11:50:01