Argentina / Argentine League /
Boca Juniors vs Instituto ACC 5963
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Boca Juniors - Draw - Instituto ACC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.4% home win for (Boca Juniors) at opening odds $1.77; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 21.8% away win for (Instituto ACC) at opening odds $4.10
The fixture favourite (Boca Juniors) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Instituto ACC) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 05:50:01