Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Boca Juniors vs Platense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Boca Juniors - Draw - Platense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.2% home win for (Boca Juniors) at opening odds $1.65; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 17.9% away win for (Platense) at opening odds $5.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Boca Juniors) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Platense) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Boca Juniors
1.65
1.63
-1.2%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Platense
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Boca Juniors -1.5
3.15
3.05
-3.2%
Platense +1.5
1.28
1.30
+1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.40
2.50
+4.2%
Under 2.5
1.49
1.45
-2.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
50.00
50.00
D-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
D-D
4.40
4.40
D-A
11.00
11.00
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
10.00
10.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
0-0
6.50
6.50
0-1
9.50
9.50
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-0
11.00
11.00
3-3
125.00
125.00
0-3
100.00
100.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
90.00
90.00
2-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
4-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
6.50
1
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
2
2.95
2.95
3
4.00
4.00
4
7.50
7.50
5
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
6
40.00
40.00
7
90.00
90.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Boca Juniors
2.30
2.30
Draw
1.97
1.97
Platense
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.20
0-0
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1-1
10.00
10.00
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.49
Under 0.5
2.40
2.40
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.15
Even
1.58
1.58
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
1
2.40
2.40
2
4.50
4.50
3+
10.00
10.00

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 07:50:01