Argentina (Account Only) / Argentine League /

Boca Juniors vs Union Santa Fe

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Boca Juniors - Draw - Union Santa Fe) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.8% home win for (Boca Juniors) at opening odds $1.72; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 21.2% away win for (Union Santa Fe) at opening odds $4.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Boca Juniors) has a 27.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Union Santa Fe) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

01 | 1X2
Boca Juniors
1.72
1.50
-12.8%
Draw
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
Union Santa Fe
4.20
5.50
+31.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Boca Juniors -1.5
3.35
2.60
-22.4%
Union Santa Fe +1.5
1.25
1.40
+12.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.07
2.25
+8.7%
Under 2.5
1.65
1.55
-6.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.65
2.35
-11.3%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
D-H
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
A-A
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
0-0
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
0-1
9.50
12.00
+26.3%
2-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1-1
5.50
8.00
+45.5%
0-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
25.00
+66.7%
1-2
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
3-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-3
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
0-3
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
3-2
25.00
40.00
+60.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
23.00
-77.0%
2-3
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
4-0
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
1
3.80
3.80
2
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
7.50
+25.0%
5
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
6
30.00
15.00
-50.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
50.00
-50.0%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Boca Juniors
2.40
2.03
-15.4%
Draw
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Union Santa Fe
4.70
6.50
+38.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
0-0
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-1
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
0-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-1
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Even
1.63
1.60
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.45
2.35
-4.1%
1
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
2
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
3+
9.00
8.50
-5.6%

Last Updated on 2022-06-25 08:20:01