Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Bodo Glimt vs Aalesund

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bodo Glimt - Draw - Aalesund) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62.9% home win for (Bodo Glimt) at opening odds $1.42; 19.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 17.2% away win for (Aalesund) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bodo Glimt) has a 42.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.15 whereas the underdog (Aalesund) has a 57.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.58

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Bodo Glimt
1.42
1.22
-14.1%
Draw
4.50
6.00
+33.3%
Aalesund
5.20
8.50
+63.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bodo Glimt -1.5
2.15
1.60
-25.6%
Aalesund +1.5
1.58
2.10
+32.9%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.15
1.83
-14.9%
Under 3.5
1.60
1.83
+14.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
No
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.00
1.55
-22.5%
H-D
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
H-A
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
D-H
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-D
8.00
11.00
+37.5%
D-A
13.00
21.00
+61.5%
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
A-A
10.00
15.00
+50.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.00
0-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
0-1
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
0-2
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
2-1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
1-2
15.00
25.00
+66.7%
3-0
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
3-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
0-3
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
3-1
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
50.00
80.00
+60.0%
3-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
Any Other Score
25.00
15.00
-40.0%
2-3
35.00
60.00
+71.4%
4-0
19.00
11.00
-42.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
1-4
125.00
200.00
+60.0%
4-2
25.00
25.00
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
125.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
5
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
6
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
7
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
8
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
9+
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bodo Glimt
1.40
1.27
-9.3%
Aalesund
2.95
3.70
+25.4%
No 1st Goal
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
Even
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bodo Glimt
1.87
1.53
-18.2%
Draw
2.55
3.05
+19.6%
Aalesund
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
0-0
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
0-1
8.00
10.00
+25.0%
2-0
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
1-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
0-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-1
12.00
12.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
9.00
6.00
-33.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.10
1.97
-6.2%
Under 1.5
1.63
1.72
+5.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
Even
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
1
2.60
2.60
2
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
3+
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Bodo Glimt
1.72
1.53
-11.0%
Aalesund
3.60
4.30
+19.4%
No 1st Goal
3.80
4.30
+13.2%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
No
1.20
1.18
-1.7%

Last Updated on 2022-06-26 23:50:01