Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Bodo Glimt vs Mjondalen

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bodo Glimt - Draw - Mjondalen) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 67% home win for (Bodo Glimt) at opening odds $1.35; 20.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.50; 12.9% away win for (Mjondalen) at opening odds $7.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bodo Glimt) has a 46.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.95 whereas the underdog (Mjondalen) has a 53.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.70

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Bodo Glimt
1.35
1.35
Draw
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
Mjondalen
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bodo Glimt -1.5
1.95
1.95
Mjondalen +1.5
1.70
1.70
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.25
2.25
Under 3.5
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
D-D
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
D-A
15.00
15.00
A-H
19.00
19.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
19.00
19.00
0-1
21.00
21.00
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
0-2
50.00
50.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
17.00
17.00
3-0
8.50
8.50
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
125.00
125.00
3-1
8.50
8.50
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
60.00
60.00
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
23.00
23.00
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
15.00
15.00
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
15.00
15.00
1-4
200.00
200.00
4-2
30.00
30.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
80.00
80.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
35.00
35.00
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
35.00
35.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
60.00
60.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
19.00
19.00
1
6.50
6.50
2
3.90
3.90
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.40
4.30
-2.3%
5
6.50
6.50
6
12.00
12.00
7
25.00
25.00
8
60.00
60.00
9+
90.00
90.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bodo Glimt
1.35
1.35
No 1st Goal
19.00
19.00
Mjondalen
3.30
3.30
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bodo Glimt
1.80
1.80
Draw
2.55
2.55
Mjondalen
6.00
6.00
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.20
0-0
3.40
3.40
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
6.00
6.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
13.00
13.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
9.00
9.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.20
2.20
Under 1.5
1.58
1.58

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 04:10:05