Italy / Italian Cup /

Bologna vs Cosenza 0807

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bologna - Draw - Cosenza) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.8% home win for (Bologna) at opening odds $1.50; 23% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 17.2% away win for (Cosenza) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bologna) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Cosenza) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Bologna -1.25
2.10
1.85
-11.9%
Cosenza +1.25
1.75
1.87
+6.9%
01 | 1X2
Bologna
1.50
1.35
-10.0%
Draw
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
Cosenza
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bologna -1.5
2.50
2.05
-18.0%
Cosenza +1.5
1.43
1.63
+14.0%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.75
-4.4%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.93
+5.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
1.92
-10.7%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
D-D
6.50
6.50
D-A
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
A-A
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
6.50
+30.0%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
2-0
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
1-1
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
0-2
30.00
50.00
+66.7%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
3-0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
3-3
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
0-3
90.00
150.00
+66.7%
3-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
2-3
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
4-0
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
1-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
70.00
35.00
-50.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
2
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bologna
2.05
1.87
-8.8%
Draw
2.30
2.30
Cosenza
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
0-0
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
0-1
7.00
9.00
+28.6%
2-0
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
13.00
9.50
-26.9%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.30
-16.4%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.53
+10.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Even
1.70
1.67
-1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.00
+5.3%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.50
7.00
-6.7%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 23:50:02