Italy / Italian League / 1305

Bologna vs Genoa

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bologna - Draw - Genoa) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.9% home win for (Bologna) at opening odds $1.82; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.1% away win for (Genoa) at opening odds $3.70. The fixture favourite (Bologna) has a 28.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Genoa) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Bologna -0.501.881.80 -4.3%Genoa +0.501.932.02 +4.7%
01. 1X2
Bologna1.821.75 -3.8%Draw3.303.40 +3.0%Genoa3.703.90 +5.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Bologna -1.53.153.05 -3.2%Genoa +1.51.281.30 +1.6%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.751.77 +1.1%Under 2.51.931.90 -1.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BolognaDrawGenoa
H-H2.852.65 -7.0%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.504.50D-D5.205.20D-A9.009.50 +5.6%
A-H23.0021.00 -8.7%A-D15.0015.00A-A7.007.50 +7.1%
04. Pick The Score
BolognaDrawGenoa
1-07.006.50 -7.1%0-011.0011.000-111.0011.00
2-08.507.50 -11.8%1-16.006.000-221.0023.00 +9.5%
2-17.007.002-212.0013.00 +8.3%1-211.0012.00 +9.1%
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-340.0060.00 +50.0%
3-112.0012.004-4200.00200.001-335.0035.00
3-221.0021.00Any Other Score80.0060.00 -25.0%2-335.0040.00 +14.3%
4-035.0030.00 -14.3%    0-4100.00150.00 +50.0%
4-130.0025.00 -16.7%    1-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-250.0040.00 -20.0%    2-490.00125.00 +38.9%
4-380.0090.00 +12.5%    3-490.00125.00 +38.9%
5-090.0080.00 -11.1%    0-5250.00250.00
5-190.0070.00 -22.2%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60619.0021.00 +10.5%
14.804.50 -6.3%45.005.20 +4.0%740.0035.00 -12.5%
23.303.20 -3.0%59.5010.00 +5.3%880.0070.00 -12.5%
    9+100.0090.00 -10.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Bologna1.631.60 -1.8%No 1st Goal11.0011.00Genoa2.502.60 +4.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Bologna2.452.35 -4.1%Draw2.102.15 +2.4%Genoa4.204.30 +2.4%
11. Halftime PTS
BolognaDrawGenoa
1-03.803.60 -5.3%0-02.552.60 +2.0%0-16.006.00
2-010.009.50 -5.0%1-17.007.50 +7.1%0-221.0023.00 +9.5%
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2020-02-15 22:02:58
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.45 -5.8%Under 1.51.421.47 +3.5%