Italy / Italian League /

Bologna vs Sassuolo 1308

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bologna - Draw - Sassuolo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33% home win for (Bologna) at opening odds $2.70; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 41.5% away win for (Sassuolo) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bologna) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Sassuolo) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Bologna 0.00
2.02
1.82
-9.9%
Sassuolo +0.00
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
01 | 1X2
Bologna
2.70
2.30
-14.8%
Draw
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
Sassuolo
2.15
2.65
+23.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bologna -1.5
4.00
4.00
Sassuolo +1.5
1.18
1.18
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
2.07
-10.0%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.65
+7.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
3.80
-15.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
D-H
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
4.50
+32.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
12.00
0-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
0-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
2-1
9.00
9.00
2-2
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1-2
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
3-0
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-3
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
3-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
4-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-3
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
3-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-0
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-1
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-4
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-4
60.00
60.00
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-1
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
1-5
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
100.00
100.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
150.00
150.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
2
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
3
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
4
4.40
4.20
-4.5%
5
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
6
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
7
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bologna
2.05
1.87
-8.8%
No 1st Goal
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
Sassuolo
1.82
2.03
+11.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.90
+2.7%
Even
1.80
1.75
-2.8%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bologna
3.20
2.90
-9.4%
Draw
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Sassuolo
2.70
3.20
+18.5%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
0-1
4.50
5.20
+15.6%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
0-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.60
+3.2%

Last Updated on 2020-10-18 18:20:02