Italy / Italian League /

Bologna vs Spezia 1354

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bologna - Draw - Spezia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.5% home win for (Bologna) at opening odds $1.80; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 23.5% away win for (Spezia) at opening odds $3.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bologna) has a 26% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Spezia) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Bologna -0.50
1.85
1.72
-7.0%
Spezia +0.50
1.97
2.05
+4.1%
01 | 1X2
Bologna
1.80
1.72
-4.4%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Spezia
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bologna -1.5
3.50
3.05
-12.9%
Spezia +1.5
1.23
1.30
+5.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
No
1.85
1.67
-9.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
D-H
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
D-D
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
D-A
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bologna
1.63
1.63
Spezia
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
No 1st Goal
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bologna
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Spezia
4.40
4.70
+6.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.50
0-0
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.00
9.00
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.45
+5.1%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.15
+4.9%
Even
1.63
1.58
-3.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
3+
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Bologna
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Spezia
3.40
3.70
+8.8%
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.55
-7.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
No
1.10
1.07
-2.7%

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 01:20:01