France / French League / 2940

Bordeaux vs Dijon

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bordeaux - Draw - Dijon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.5% home win for (Bordeaux) at opening odds $1.80; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 21.7% away win for (Dijon) at opening odds $4.10. The fixture favourite (Bordeaux) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Dijon) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Bordeaux -0.501.851.80 -2.7%Dijon +0.501.972.02 +2.5%
01. 1X2
Bordeaux1.801.72 -4.4%Draw3.103.20 +3.2%Dijon4.104.30 +4.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Bordeaux -1.53.353.15 -6.0%Dijon +1.51.251.28 +2.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.252.20 -2.2%Under 2.51.551.58 +1.9%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BordeauxDrawDijon
H-H2.802.70 -3.6%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0035.00 -12.5%
D-H4.404.30 -2.3%D-D4.404.50 +2.3%D-A9.5010.00 +5.3%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A8.008.50 +6.3%
04. Pick The Score
BordeauxDrawDijon
1-04.805.00 +4.2%0-08.008.000-19.0010.00 +11.1%
2-07.006.50 -7.1%1-15.505.500-221.0023.00 +9.5%
2-17.507.502-217.0017.001-213.0013.00
3-013.0013.003-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-370.0080.00 +14.3%
3-115.0013.00 -13.3%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-350.0050.00
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score125.0070.00 -44.0%2-360.0050.00 -16.7%
4-040.0040.00    0-4200.00200.00
4-140.0040.00    1-4150.00150.00
4-280.0060.00 -25.0%    2-4150.00150.00
4-3150.00100.00 -33.3%    3-4200.00200.00
5-0100.0090.00 -10.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.0090.00 -28.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2200.00100.00 -50.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
08.008.0033.903.80 -2.6%635.0025.00 -28.6%
13.503.70 +5.7%47.006.50 -7.1%770.0040.00 -42.9%
23.003.05 +1.7%513.0012.00 -7.7%8125.0070.00 -44.0%
    9+150.0080.00 -46.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Bordeaux1.631.60 -1.8%No 1st Goal8.008.00Dijon2.752.75
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Bordeaux2.502.45 -2.0%Draw1.972.00 +1.5%Dijon4.704.80 +2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
BordeauxDrawDijon
1-03.503.40 -2.9%0-02.452.50 +2.0%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-010.0010.001-18.007.50 -6.3%0-225.0025.00
2-119.0019.002-240.0040.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%    
2020-02-15 22:04:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.471.45 -1.4%Under 0.52.452.50 +2.0%