France / French League / 2938

Bordeaux vs Nimes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bordeaux - Draw - Nimes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.1% home win for (Bordeaux) at opening odds $1.85; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 22.8% away win for (Nimes) at opening odds $3.90. The fixture favourite (Bordeaux) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Nimes) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Bordeaux1.851.95 +5.4%Draw3.053.00 -1.6%Nimes3.903.60 -7.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Bordeaux -1.53.503.55 +1.4%Nimes +1.51.231.22 -0.8%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.202.20Under 2.51.581.58
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BordeauxDrawNimes
H-H2.903.10 +6.9%H-D15.0015.00H-A40.0040.00
D-H4.504.70 +4.4%D-D4.404.30 -2.3%D-A9.008.50 -5.6%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A7.506.50 -13.3%
04. Pick The Score
BordeauxDrawNimes
1-05.205.200-08.008.000-19.008.50 -5.6%
2-07.008.00 +14.3%1-15.205.200-221.0019.00 -9.5%
2-17.508.00 +6.7%2-215.0015.001-213.0012.00 -7.7%
3-015.0017.00 +13.3%3-390.0090.000-360.0060.00
3-115.0015.004-4250.00250.001-340.0040.00
3-235.0035.00Any Other Score125.00125.002-350.0050.00
4-040.0050.00 +25.0%    0-4200.00150.00 -25.0%
4-140.0050.00 +25.0%    1-4125.00125.00
4-280.0080.00    2-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-3150.00150.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0100.00125.00 +25.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.008.0033.803.80635.0035.00
13.703.60 -2.7%46.506.50770.0070.00
23.053.00 -1.6%513.0013.008125.00125.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Bordeaux1.651.72 +4.2%No 1st Goal8.008.00Nimes2.702.50 -7.4%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Bordeaux2.552.65 +3.9%Draw1.971.95 -1.0%Nimes4.504.30 -4.4%
11. Halftime PTS
BordeauxDrawNimes
1-03.603.70 +2.8%0-02.502.500-16.005.50 -8.3%
2-010.0010.001-17.507.500-223.0021.00 -8.7%
2-119.0019.002-235.0035.001-225.0025.00
    Any Other Score17.0019.00 +11.8%    
2019-12-04 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.471.47Under 0.52.452.45