Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Botafogo vs Fortaleza

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Botafogo - Draw - Fortaleza) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.3% home win for (Botafogo) at opening odds $2.20; 30.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 29.1% away win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Botafogo) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Fortaleza) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Botafogo
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
Draw
2.90
2.90
Fortaleza
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Botafogo -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
Fortaleza +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.25
Under 2.5
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
3.40
-8.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
4.10
4.10
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1-1
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
3-3
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
17.00
17.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1
3.60
3.60
2
3.05
3.05
3
4.00
4.00
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Botafogo
1.87
1.80
-3.7%
No 1st Goal
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
Fortaleza
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Botafogo
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Draw
1.90
1.90
Fortaleza
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
0-0
2.40
2.40
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
1-2
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
Any Other Score
21.00
21.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.49
Under 0.5
2.40
2.40

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 05:10:01