Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Botafogo vs Fortaleza

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Botafogo - Draw - Fortaleza) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Botafogo) at opening odds $2.10; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 27.9% away win for (Fortaleza) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Botafogo) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Fortaleza) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Botafogo
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Draw
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Fortaleza
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Botafogo -1.5
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
Fortaleza +1.5
1.12
1.10
-1.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.53
-3.2%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
No
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.80
+11.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
D-D
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
1-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
4-0
60.00
60.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
1
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
2
3.05
2.95
-3.3%
3
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
35.00
7
70.00
70.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Botafogo
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Fortaleza
2.35
2.30
-2.1%
No 1st Goal
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Botafogo
2.80
3.00
+7.1%
Draw
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
Fortaleza
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
0-0
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
0-1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2-0
12.00
12.00
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.49
+2.8%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Even
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
3+
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Botafogo
2.60
2.60
Fortaleza
3.30
3.30
No 1st Goal
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
No
1.09
1.07
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 04:50:02