England / English Premier /

Bournemouth vs Brentford 0371

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bournemouth - Draw - Brentford) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.8% home win for (Bournemouth) at opening odds $3.10; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 42.5% away win for (Brentford) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brentford) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Bournemouth) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Bournemouth +0.25
1.93
1.91
-1.0%
Brentford -0.25
1.88
1.91
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Bournemouth
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Brentford
2.10
2.10
02 | 1/2 Goal
Bournemouth +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
Brentford -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.77
-10.2%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.90
+10.5%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
No
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
D-D
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
3.40
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
3-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-4
50.00
50.00
4-1
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
1-4
35.00
35.00
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bournemouth
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Brentford
1.80
1.80
No 1st Goal
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bournemouth
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
Draw
2.05
2.10
+2.4%
Brentford
2.75
2.75
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
0-1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.85
2.85
Under 1.5
1.35
1.35
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
3+
8.50
6.50
-23.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Bournemouth
3.00
2.90
-3.3%
Brentford
2.40
2.40
No 1st Goal
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.80
No
1.12
1.12

Last Updated on 2022-10-01 21:50:01