England / English League Champ /

Bournemouth vs Cardiff 1878

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bournemouth - Draw - Cardiff) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.4% home win for (Bournemouth) at opening odds $2.05; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 28.7% away win for (Cardiff) at opening odds $3.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bournemouth) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Cardiff) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Bournemouth -0.25
1.82
1.97
+8.2%
Cardiff +0.25
2.00
1.85
-7.5%
01 | 1X2
Bournemouth
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
Draw
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
Cardiff
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bournemouth -1.5
3.75
4.40
+17.3%
Cardiff +1.5
1.20
1.15
-4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.20
+10.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.58
-7.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
5.00
4.20
-16.0%
D-A
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.20
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
0-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
40.00
40.00
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
4-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
1
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
2
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
3
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
4
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
5
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
6
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
7
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bournemouth
1.77
1.87
+5.6%
No 1st Goal
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
Cardiff
2.30
2.25
-2.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bournemouth
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
Draw
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
Cardiff
3.80
3.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
0-0
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
0-1
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.47
+5.0%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.45
-7.5%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 03:40:01