Europe / UE Champions /

Braga vs Napoli 0589

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Braga - Draw - Napoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.1% home win for (Braga) at opening odds $3.70; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 50.4% away win for (Napoli) at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Napoli) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Braga) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Braga +0.75
1.80
1.92
+6.7%
Napoli -0.75
2.00
1.80
-10.0%
01 | 1X2
Braga
3.70
4.30
+16.2%
Draw
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
Napoli
1.77
1.58
-10.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Braga +1.5
1.30
1.37
+5.4%
Napoli -1.5
3.05
2.70
-11.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Under 2.5
2.03
2.15
+5.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.60
No
2.10
2.10
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
19.00
19.00
D-H
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
4.70
4.30
-8.5%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
7.00
7.00
2-0
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
3-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-1
35.00
35.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-3
19.00
19.00
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
40.00
40.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
90.00
90.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.80
5
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
6
13.00
13.00
7
30.00
30.00
8
50.00
50.00
9+
70.00
70.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Braga
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
Napoli
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Braga
4.10
4.40
+7.3%
Draw
2.20
2.25
+2.3%
Napoli
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
0-1
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
2-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
11.00
11.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.00
Even
1.67
1.67
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
3+
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Braga
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Napoli
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
No 1st Goal
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2023-09-21 02:50:05