Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Bragantino vs Fluminense

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bragantino - Draw - Fluminense) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.5% home win for (Bragantino) at opening odds $2.15; 29.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 29.3% away win for (Fluminense) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bragantino) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Fluminense) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20

01 | 1X2
Bragantino
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Fluminense
3.05
3.30
+8.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bragantino -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
Fluminense +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.20
2.07
-5.9%
Under 2.5
1.58
1.65
+4.4%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-1
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
2-0
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
1-1
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
70.00
70.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
30.00
30.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-1
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-2
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
2
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
3
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
4
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
5
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
6
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
7
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
8
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bragantino
1.82
1.75
-3.8%
No 1st Goal
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
Fluminense
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bragantino
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
Draw
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Fluminense
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
2.50
2.60
+4.0%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.42
-2.1%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.60
+4.0%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:30:06