Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Bragantino vs SC Recife

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bragantino - Draw - SC Recife) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (Bragantino) at opening odds $1.72; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 22.8% away win for (SC Recife) at opening odds $3.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bragantino) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (SC Recife) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

01 | 1X2
Bragantino
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
Draw
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
SC Recife
3.90
3.90
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bragantino -1.5
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
SC Recife +1.5
1.30
1.33
+2.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.75
-4.4%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.93
+5.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
D-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
11.00
11.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
60.00
60.00
3-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
35.00
35.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
125.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.20
4.80
+14.3%
2
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
5
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
6
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
7
60.00
25.00
-58.3%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-10-19 04:50:01