England / English Premier /
Brentford vs Everton 0338
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brentford - Draw - Everton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54% home win for (Brentford) at opening odds $1.65; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 21.2% away win for (Everton) at opening odds $4.20
The fixture favourite (Brentford) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Everton) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2023-09-24 00:20:01