England / English League Champ /

Brentford vs Sheffield Wed 1897

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brentford - Draw - Sheffield Wed) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 58.2% home win for (Brentford) at opening odds $1.53; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 17.1% away win for (Sheffield Wed) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brentford) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Sheffield Wed) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap
Brentford -0.75
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
Sheffield Wed +0.75
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
01 | 1X2
Brentford
1.53
1.63
+6.5%
Draw
3.60
3.40
-5.6%
Sheffield Wed
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Brentford -1.5
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
Sheffield Wed +1.5
1.40
1.35
-3.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
2.03
+6.8%
Under 2.5
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.25
2.45
+8.9%
H-D
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
H-A
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
D-H
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.80
+16.0%
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
5.50
7.00
+27.3%
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
3-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-1
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-3
60.00
60.00
4-0
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
0-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-1
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.30
3.80
-11.6%
2
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
6
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
7
60.00
60.00
8
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Brentford
1.45
1.50
+3.4%
No 1st Goal
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
Sheffield Wed
3.20
3.00
-6.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Brentford
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Sheffield Wed
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.05
-4.7%
0-0
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
0-1
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 02:50:02