Italy / Italian League / 1391

Brescia vs Torino

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brescia - Draw - Torino) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.3% home win for (Brescia) at opening odds $2.45; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 34.9% away win for (Torino) at opening odds $2.55. The fixture favourite (Torino) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Brescia) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Brescia 0.001.882.07 +10.1%Torino +0.001.931.77 -8.3%
01. 1X2
Brescia2.452.75 +12.2%Draw3.103.00 -3.2%Torino2.552.35 -7.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Brescia +1.51.101.15 +4.5%Torino -1.55.204.40 -15.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.832.00 +9.3%Under 2.51.831.70 -7.1%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BresciaDrawTorino
H-H4.104.70 +14.6%H-D13.0013.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H6.006.50 +8.3%D-D5.004.40 -12.0%D-A6.005.50 -8.3%
A-H25.0030.00 +20.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.304.00 -7.0%
04. Pick The Score
BresciaDrawTorino
1-08.008.000-011.009.00 -18.2%0-18.007.00 -12.5%
2-012.0013.00 +8.3%1-15.205.200-212.0011.00 -8.3%
2-18.509.50 +11.8%2-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-28.508.50
3-025.0035.00 +40.0%3-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-330.0025.00 -16.7%
3-119.0023.00 +21.1%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-319.0019.00
3-225.0030.00 +20.0%Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0030.00 +20.0%
4-080.0090.00 +12.5%    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-460.0060.00
4-270.0090.00 +28.6%    2-470.0080.00 +14.3%
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.009.00 -18.2%33.703.80 +2.7%623.0021.00 -8.7%
14.404.20 -4.5%45.206.00 +15.4%750.0040.00 -20.0%
23.203.10 -3.1%510.0010.00890.0070.00 -22.2%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Brescia1.972.10 +6.6%No 1st Goal11.009.00 -18.2%Torino2.001.95 -2.5%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Brescia3.103.40 +9.7%Draw2.051.97 -3.9%Torino3.203.10 -3.1%
11. Halftime PTS
BresciaDrawTorino
1-04.504.80 +6.7%0-02.602.50 -3.8%0-14.504.40 -2.2%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-213.0013.00
2-121.0021.002-240.0040.001-221.0019.00 -9.5%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-09 20:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.42 +1.4%Under 0.52.652.60 -1.9%