France / French League /

Brest vs Angers SCO 2950

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brest - Draw - Angers SCO) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.2% home win for (Brest) at opening odds $1.97; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% away win for (Angers SCO) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brest) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Angers SCO) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Brest -0.25
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Angers SCO +0.25
2.07
1.95
-5.8%
01 | 1X2
Brest
1.97
2.05
+4.1%
Draw
3.30
3.10
-6.1%
Angers SCO
3.20
3.20
46 | 1/2 Goal
Brest -1.5
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
Angers SCO +1.5
1.18
1.15
-2.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
No
1.90
1.87
-1.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
5.00
D-D
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
D-A
7.50
7.50
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
0-1
8.50
8.50
2-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
50.00
50.00
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
90.00
90.00
4-2
60.00
60.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.50
3.70
+5.7%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Brest
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Angers SCO
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
No 1st Goal
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Brest
2.60
2.75
+5.8%
Draw
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Angers SCO
3.80
3.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Even
1.67
1.60
-4.2%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3+
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Brest
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Angers SCO
3.05
3.20
+4.9%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
No
1.12
1.10
-1.8%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 21:50:01