France / French League / 2916

Brest vs Paris SG

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brest - Draw - Paris SG) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 8.3% home win for (Brest) at opening odds $11.00; 14% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.50; 77.7% away win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.17. The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 60.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.50 whereas the underdog (Brest) has a 39.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.07 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Brest11.009.00 -18.2%Draw6.505.00 -23.1%Paris SG1.171.23 +5.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Brest +1.52.301.95 -15.2%Paris SG -1.51.501.70 +13.3%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.072.30 +11.1%Under 3.51.651.53 -7.3%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BrestDrawParis SG
H-H23.0017.00 -26.1%H-D25.0023.00 -8.0%H-A21.0021.00
D-H25.0019.00 -24.0%D-D11.009.00 -18.2%D-A4.004.00
A-H60.0060.00A-D25.0021.00 -16.0%A-A1.481.63 +10.1%
04. Pick The Score
BrestDrawParis SG
1-035.0025.00 -28.6%0-023.0019.00 -17.4%0-18.507.00 -17.6%
2-090.0060.00 -33.3%1-112.0010.00 -16.7%0-25.505.20 -5.5%
2-135.0025.00 -28.6%2-223.0019.00 -17.4%1-28.007.50 -6.3%
3-0200.00200.003-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-36.007.00 +16.7%
3-1125.0090.00 -28.0%4-4250.00250.001-38.508.50
3-290.0070.00 -22.2%Any Other Score13.0019.00 +46.2%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-0250.00250.00    0-410.0012.00 +20.0%
4-1250.00250.00    1-413.0015.00 +15.4%
4-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-435.0025.00 -28.6%
4-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-4100.0090.00 -10.0%
5-0250.00300.00 +20.0%    0-517.0025.00 +47.1%
5-1250.00300.00 +20.0%    1-525.0030.00 +20.0%
5-2250.00300.00 +20.0%    2-560.0050.00 -16.7%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5150.00150.00
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
023.0019.00 -17.4%33.503.40 -2.9%611.0013.00 +18.2%
17.506.50 -13.3%44.204.40 +4.8%723.0025.00 +8.7%
24.203.80 -9.5%56.007.00 +16.7%850.0035.00 -30.0%
    9+70.0060.00 -14.3%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Brest4.503.90 -13.3%No 1st Goal23.0019.00 -17.4%Paris SG1.201.27 +5.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Brest9.007.50 -16.7%Draw2.852.70 -5.3%Paris SG1.551.58 +1.9%
11. Halftime PTS
BrestDrawParis SG
1-012.0010.00 -16.7%0-03.703.40 -8.1%0-13.003.05 +1.7%
2-050.0040.00 -20.0%1-19.509.00 -5.3%0-24.805.20 +8.3%
2-140.0040.002-250.0050.001-213.0013.00
    Any Other Score6.508.50 +30.8%    
2019-11-09 23:10:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.032.20 +8.4%Under 1.51.671.58 -5.4%