France / French League / 2920

Brest vs Strasbourg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brest - Draw - Strasbourg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.2% home win for (Brest) at opening odds $2.85; 30.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 38.7% away win for (Strasbourg) at opening odds $2.30. The fixture favourite (Strasbourg) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Brest) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Brest +0.251.771.88 +6.2%Strasbourg -0.252.071.93 -6.8%
01. 1X2
Brest2.853.05 +7.0%Draw2.953.05 +3.4%Strasbourg2.302.15 -6.5%
46. 1/2 Goal
Brest +1.51.121.18 +5.4%Strasbourg -1.54.804.00 -16.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.252.03 -9.8%Under 2.51.551.67 +7.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BrestDrawStrasbourg
H-H5.005.20 +4.0%H-D15.0015.00H-A30.0025.00 -16.7%
D-H6.507.00 +7.7%D-D4.304.50 +4.7%D-A5.205.20
A-H35.0035.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.803.60 -5.3%
04. Pick The Score
BrestDrawStrasbourg
1-07.008.50 +21.4%0-08.009.00 +12.5%0-16.006.50 +8.3%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-15.205.200-210.009.50 -5.0%
2-110.0010.002-215.0013.00 -13.3%1-28.508.00 -5.9%
3-040.0040.003-380.0060.00 -25.0%0-325.0021.00 -16.0%
3-125.0025.004-4250.00250.001-319.0017.00 -10.5%
3-240.0035.00 -12.5%Any Other Score200.00125.00 -37.5%2-335.0025.00 -28.6%
4-0125.00125.00    0-470.0060.00 -14.3%
4-190.0090.00    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-490.0070.00 -22.2%
4-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0250.00250.00    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1200.00200.00    1-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-2250.00250.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.009.00 +12.5%33.903.70 -5.1%635.0025.00 -28.6%
13.504.00 +14.3%46.506.00 -7.7%780.0060.00 -25.0%
23.003.10 +3.3%513.0011.00 -15.4%8125.00100.00 -20.0%
    9+150.00125.00 -16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Brest2.202.25 +2.3%No 1st Goal8.009.00 +12.5%Strasbourg1.901.82 -4.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.87 +1.1%Even1.801.77 -1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Brest3.603.70 +2.8%Draw1.952.00 +2.6%Strasbourg3.002.85 -5.0%
11. Halftime PTS
BrestDrawStrasbourg
1-04.705.00 +6.4%0-02.502.60 +4.0%0-14.104.00 -2.4%
2-017.0017.001-18.007.50 -6.3%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-121.0021.002-240.0040.001-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score17.0013.00 -23.5%    
2019-12-04 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.42 -2.1%Under 0.52.502.60 +4.0%