England / English Cup /
Brighton vs Grimsby 0489
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brighton - Draw - Grimsby) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 79.3% home win for (Brighton) at opening odds $1.12; 12.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.00; 8.1% away win for (Grimsby) at opening odds $11.00
The fixture favourite (Brighton) has a 44.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.05 whereas the underdog (Grimsby) has a 55.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.63
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 22:10:01