England / English Cup /

Brighton vs Liverpool 0416

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brighton - Draw - Liverpool) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.7% home win for (Brighton) at opening odds $2.50; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 38% away win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brighton) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Liverpool) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Brighton 0.00
1.97
1.85
-6.1%
Liverpool +0.00
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
01 | 1X2
Brighton
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Draw
3.40
3.40
Liverpool
2.35
2.45
+4.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Brighton -1.5
5.20
5.20
Liverpool +1.5
1.10
1.10
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.35
Under 3.5
1.50
1.50
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.45
1.40
-3.4%
No
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.10
3.80
-7.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
D-A
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
11.00
11.00
0-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
2-1
8.50
8.50
2-2
10.00
10.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
0-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
4-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
50.00
50.00
2-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
2
3.60
3.80
+5.6%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
5
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
8
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Brighton
1.97
1.92
-2.5%
Liverpool
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Brighton
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Liverpool
2.95
2.95
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
0-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-1
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
2-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
Under 1.5
1.49
1.60
+7.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
1
2.55
2.65
+3.9%
2
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
3+
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Brighton
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
Liverpool
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
3.75
3.55
-5.3%
No
1.20
1.22
+1.7%

Last Updated on 2023-01-29 21:20:01