Australia / A League /

Brisbane Roar vs Adelaide 4550

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brisbane Roar - Draw - Adelaide) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Brisbane Roar) at opening odds $2.15; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.7% away win for (Adelaide) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brisbane Roar) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Adelaide) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Brisbane Roar -0.25
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
Adelaide +0.25
1.85
2.02
+9.2%
01 | 1X2
Brisbane Roar
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Adelaide
2.90
3.10
+6.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Brisbane Roar -1.5
4.00
3.55
-11.3%
Adelaide +1.5
1.18
1.22
+3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Under 2.5
1.93
2.00
+3.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.50
3.10
-11.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.50
0-0
12.00
12.00
0-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
3-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
2-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
125.00
125.00
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
12.00
1
4.70
4.70
2
3.30
3.30
3
3.50
3.50
4
5.00
5.00
5
9.50
9.50
6
19.00
19.00
7
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Brisbane Roar
1.82
1.72
-5.5%
No 1st Goal
12.00
12.00
Adelaide
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Brisbane Roar
2.80
2.55
-8.9%
Draw
2.10
2.20
+4.8%
Adelaide
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
0-0
2.70
2.75
+1.9%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
21.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.49
+4.9%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:20:02