Australia / A League /

Brisbane Roar vs Western United 4597

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brisbane Roar - Draw - Western United) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.8% home win for (Brisbane Roar) at opening odds $2.03; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 29.2% away win for (Western United) at opening odds $3.05

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Brisbane Roar) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Western United) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Brisbane Roar -0.50
2.02
1.93
-4.5%
Western United +0.50
1.80
1.88
+4.4%
01 | 1X2
Brisbane Roar
2.03
1.87
-7.9%
Draw
3.30
3.30
Western United
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Brisbane Roar -1.5
3.55
3.05
-14.1%
Western United +1.5
1.22
1.30
+6.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.63
1.75
+7.4%
Under 2.5
2.10
1.93
-8.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
2.80
-15.2%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
A-H
23.00
23.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
0-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
1-1
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
1-4
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
1
5.20
4.70
-9.6%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
7
35.00
35.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Brisbane Roar
1.77
1.65
-6.8%
No 1st Goal
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
Western United
2.20
2.45
+11.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Brisbane Roar
2.65
2.45
-7.5%
Draw
2.15
2.15
Western United
3.60
4.00
+11.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
0-0
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
0-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
2-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.35
-6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.50
+3.4%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 17:00:01