England / English League Champ /

Bristol City vs Nottingham 1802

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bristol City - Draw - Nottingham) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 30.2% home win for (Bristol City) at opening odds $2.95; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 39.6% away win for (Nottingham) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nottingham) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Bristol City) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

Asian Handicap
Bristol City +0.25
1.80
2.00
+11.1%
Nottingham -0.25
2.02
1.82
-9.9%
01 | 1X2
Bristol City
2.95
3.20
+8.5%
Draw
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
Nottingham
2.25
2.05
-8.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Bristol City +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
Nottingham -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.25
Under 2.5
1.55
1.55
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
D-A
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
3.70
3.30
-10.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
4.80
5.80
+20.8%
0-2
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-3
80.00
80.00
0-3
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
125.00
125.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1
3.60
3.60
2
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
3
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
4
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Bristol City
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
No 1st Goal
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
Nottingham
1.87
1.77
-5.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.85
-1.1%
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bristol City
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
Draw
1.92
1.97
+2.6%
Nottingham
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
0-0
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
0-1
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
2-0
19.00
19.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%

Last Updated on 2021-04-10 21:50:02