England / English Cup /

Bristol City vs West Bromwich 0440

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bristol City - Draw - West Bromwich) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Bristol City) at opening odds $3.00; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 42.4% away win for (West Bromwich) at opening odds $2.10

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (West Bromwich) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Bristol City) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Bristol City +0.25
1.91
1.91
West Bromwich -0.25
1.91
1.91
01 | 1X2
Bristol City
3.00
3.00
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
West Bromwich
2.10
2.15
+2.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Bristol City +1.5
1.18
1.18
West Bromwich -1.5
4.00
4.00
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.97
Under 2.5
1.72
1.72
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
7.00
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.00
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-1
9.50
9.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
19.00
19.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
4.00
4.00
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.00
5.80
-3.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bristol City
3.60
3.60
Draw
2.05
2.05
West Bromwich
2.80
2.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
0-1
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
23.00
23.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.20
4.20
3+
7.50
7.50

Last Updated on 2023-01-28 22:40:01