England / English Cup /

Bristol Rovers vs Boreham Wood 0480

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Bristol Rovers - Draw - Boreham Wood) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 59.8% home win for (Bristol Rovers) at opening odds $1.50; 23% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 17.2% away win for (Boreham Wood) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Bristol Rovers) has a 37.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.45 whereas the underdog (Boreham Wood) has a 62.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Bristol Rovers -1.00
1.88
1.97
+4.8%
Boreham Wood +1.00
1.93
1.85
-4.1%
01 | 1X2
Bristol Rovers
1.50
1.50
Draw
3.90
3.70
-5.1%
Boreham Wood
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Bristol Rovers -1.5
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
Boreham Wood +1.5
1.45
1.40
-3.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.90
+11.8%
Under 2.5
2.00
1.77
-11.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
D-D
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
D-A
12.00
12.00
A-H
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
0-0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
0-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
2-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
35.00
35.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
100.00
100.00
3-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
1-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
4-3
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
9.50
-20.8%
1
5.00
4.30
-14.0%
2
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
5
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
6
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
7
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
8
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
9+
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Bristol Rovers
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Draw
2.30
2.15
-6.5%
Boreham Wood
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.20
0-0
3.05
2.70
-11.5%
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
30.00
30.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.05
2.70
-11.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
3+
6.50
8.00
+23.1%

Last Updated on 2022-11-27 21:40:01