Singapore / Singapore Premier League /
Brunei DPMM vs Geylang 0138
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Brunei DPMM - Draw - Geylang) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41% home win for (Brunei DPMM) at opening odds $2.15; 23.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 35.2% away win for (Geylang) at opening odds $2.50
The fixture favourite (Brunei DPMM) has a 24.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.65 whereas the underdog (Geylang) has a 75.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 53.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.68 compared to a 46.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 16:50:01