Spain / Spanish League Div 2 /
Burgos vs Lugo 7089
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Burgos - Draw - Lugo) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 55.8% home win for (Burgos) at opening odds $1.60; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 17.2% away win for (Lugo) at opening odds $5.20
The fixture favourite (Burgos) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Lugo) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30
Last Updated on 2023-05-27 09:30:04