England / English Premier / 0319

Burnley vs Manchester City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Burnley - Draw - Manchester City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 9.1% home win for (Burnley) at opening odds $10.00; 15.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 75.8% away win for (Manchester City) at opening odds $1.20. The fixture favourite (Manchester City) has a 56.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.60 whereas the underdog (Burnley) has a 43.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Burnley +1.751.931.93Manchester City -1.751.881.88
01. 1X2
Burnley10.009.00 -10.0%Draw6.005.00 -16.7%Manchester City1.201.22 +1.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Burnley +1.52.102.10Manchester City -1.51.601.60
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.252.03 -9.8%Under 3.51.551.67 +7.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
BurnleyDrawManchester City
H-H19.0019.00H-D23.0023.00H-A21.0019.00 -9.5%
D-H23.0021.00 -8.7%D-D10.0010.00D-A4.004.00
A-H60.0060.00A-D23.0021.00 -8.7%A-A1.551.58 +1.9%
04. Pick The Score
BurnleyDrawManchester City
1-030.0030.000-021.0023.00 +9.5%0-17.508.50 +13.3%
2-080.0070.00 -12.5%1-111.0011.000-25.206.00 +15.4%
2-130.0025.00 -16.7%2-221.0019.00 -9.5%1-27.507.50
3-0200.00200.003-390.0070.00 -22.2%0-36.507.00 +7.7%
3-1100.0090.00 -10.0%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-38.508.50
3-280.0070.00 -12.5%Any Other Score17.0013.00 -23.5%2-323.0021.00 -8.7%
4-0250.00250.00    0-411.0011.00
4-1250.00250.00    1-413.0013.00
4-2200.00200.00    2-435.0030.00 -14.3%
4-3200.00200.00    3-4125.0090.00 -28.0%
5-0250.00250.00    0-521.0021.00
5-1250.00250.00    1-530.0025.00 -16.7%
5-2250.00250.00    2-570.0060.00 -14.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
021.0023.00 +9.5%33.403.50 +2.9%612.0011.00 -8.3%
16.507.50 +15.4%44.304.20 -2.3%725.0021.00 -16.0%
23.904.10 +5.1%56.506.00 -7.7%860.0050.00 -16.7%
    9+90.0070.00 -22.2%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Burnley4.203.90 -7.1%No 1st Goal21.0023.00 +9.5%Manchester City1.231.25 +1.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Burnley8.008.00Draw2.802.90 +3.6%Manchester City1.601.50 -6.3%
11. Halftime PTS
BurnleyDrawManchester City
1-011.0011.000-03.603.70 +2.8%0-12.953.10 +5.1%
2-040.0040.001-19.508.50 -10.5%0-25.005.00
2-135.0035.002-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-213.0013.00
    Any Other Score7.507.00 -6.7%    
2019-12-04 02:10:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.152.03 -5.6%Under 1.51.601.67 +4.4%