England / English Premier /
Burnley vs Manchester Utd 0331
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Burnley - Draw - Manchester Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 22.2% home win for (Burnley) at opening odds $4.00; 24% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 53.8% away win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.65
The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Burnley) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2023-09-24 02:50:01