Korea Republic / K League /

Busan FC vs Suwon 4120

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Busan FC - Draw - Suwon) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.8% home win for (Busan FC) at opening odds $2.80; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 39.5% away win for (Suwon) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Suwon) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Busan FC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Busan FC +0.25
1.80
1.88
+4.4%
Suwon -0.25
2.02
1.93
-4.5%
01 | 1X2
Busan FC
2.80
2.90
+3.6%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Suwon
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Busan FC +1.5
1.15
1.18
+2.6%
Suwon -1.5
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.00
Under 2.5
1.70
1.70
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-D
4.80
4.80
D-A
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.70
3.50
-5.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-0
9.50
9.50
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
3-1
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
Any Other Score
150.00
150.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-4
70.00
70.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.50
1
3.90
3.90
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.70
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.40
Under 0.5
2.65
2.65

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 17:30:20