Japan / J League /
C Sapporo vs Kashima Antlers 3151
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (C Sapporo - Draw - Kashima Antlers) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 37.2% home win for (C Sapporo) at opening odds $2.40; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 36.5% away win for (Kashima Antlers) at opening odds $2.45
The fixture favourite (Kashima Antlers) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (C Sapporo) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 12:00:01