Japan / J League Cup /

C Sapporo vs Sagan Tosu 1690

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (C Sapporo - Draw - Sagan Tosu) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 57.4% home win for (C Sapporo) at opening odds $1.55; 24.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.70; 18.5% away win for (Sagan Tosu) at opening odds $4.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (C Sapporo) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Sagan Tosu) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
C Sapporo -1.00
2.07
1.82
-12.1%
Sagan Tosu +1.00
1.77
2.00
+13.0%
01 | 1X2
C Sapporo
1.55
1.45
-6.5%
Draw
3.70
4.20
+13.5%
Sagan Tosu
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
C Sapporo -1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
Sagan Tosu +1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.60
-7.0%
Under 2.5
1.97
2.15
+9.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
23.00
35.00
+52.2%
D-H
4.30
4.20
-2.3%
D-D
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
D-A
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
A-H
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
0-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-0
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
3-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
0-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
4-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-1
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
2
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
3
3.40
3.40
4
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
5
9.00
8.00
-11.1%
6
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:07