Spain / Spanish League /

Cadiz vs Real Madrid 1526

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cadiz - Draw - Real Madrid) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Cadiz) at opening odds $3.00; 28.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 41.5% away win for (Real Madrid) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Real Madrid) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Cadiz) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Cadiz 0.00
2.07
1.92
-7.2%
Real Madrid +0.00
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
01 | 1X2
Cadiz
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Real Madrid
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cadiz +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
Real Madrid -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.90
1.67
-12.1%
Under 2.5
1.77
2.03
+14.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.67
1.50
-10.2%
No
2.00
2.30
+15.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
4.30
-17.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
D-D
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
D-A
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
A-H
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.50
4.00
+14.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
0-0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
0-1
7.00
9.50
+35.7%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-2
9.00
12.00
+33.3%
2-1
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
3-0
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
21.00
21.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
Any Other Score
125.00
50.00
-60.0%
2-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
4-0
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-4
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
4-1
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
1-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-2
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
3-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
150.00
60.00
-60.0%
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
1
4.30
5.00
+16.3%
2
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
5
11.00
8.50
-22.7%
6
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cadiz
2.20
1.97
-10.5%
Real Madrid
1.82
1.95
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.87
Even
1.77
1.77
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cadiz
3.60
3.10
-13.9%
Draw
2.03
2.10
+3.4%
Real Madrid
2.85
3.05
+7.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
0-0
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
0-1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2-0
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.60
-5.5%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.42
+2.9%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
Even
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
1
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
2
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
3+
7.50
6.00
-20.0%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Cadiz
3.00
2.60
-13.3%
Real Madrid
2.50
2.50
No 1st Goal
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
No
1.12
1.18
+5.4%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 01:20:01