Italy / Italian League / 1392

Cagliari vs Fiorentina

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cagliari - Draw - Fiorentina) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $2.70; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.6% away win for (Fiorentina) at opening odds $2.30. The fixture favourite (Fiorentina) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Cagliari 0.002.102.07 -1.4%Fiorentina +0.001.751.77 +1.1%
01. 1X2
Cagliari2.702.75 +1.9%Draw3.103.00 -3.2%Fiorentina2.302.35 +2.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cagliari +1.51.151.10 -4.3%Fiorentina -1.54.405.20 +18.2%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.802.03 +12.8%Under 2.51.871.67 -10.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CagliariDrawFiorentina
H-H4.504.70 +4.4%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0030.00 +20.0%
D-H6.506.50D-D5.004.50 -10.0%D-A5.505.50
A-H30.0030.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.803.90 +2.6%
04. Pick The Score
CagliariDrawFiorentina
1-09.007.50 -16.7%0-011.009.00 -18.2%0-18.007.00 -12.5%
2-013.0013.001-15.205.200-211.0011.00
2-19.009.50 +5.6%2-211.0013.00 +18.2%1-28.008.50 +6.3%
3-035.0035.003-350.0060.00 +20.0%0-325.0025.00
3-121.0023.00 +9.5%4-4200.00250.00 +25.0%1-317.0019.00 +11.8%
3-225.0035.00 +40.0%Any Other Score100.0090.00 -10.0%2-325.0030.00 +20.0%
4-090.00100.00 +11.1%    0-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-160.0070.00 +16.7%    1-450.0060.00 +20.0%
4-270.0090.00 +28.6%    2-460.0080.00 +33.3%
4-3125.00150.00 +20.0%    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-1150.00200.00 +33.3%    1-5125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5200.00250.00 +25.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.009.00 -18.2%33.603.70 +2.8%621.0021.00
14.504.00 -11.1%45.206.00 +15.4%750.0050.00
23.303.10 -6.1%510.0011.00 +10.0%890.0080.00 -11.1%
    9+125.00100.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cagliari2.102.10No 1st Goal11.009.00 -18.2%Fiorentina1.901.95 +2.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Cagliari3.303.40 +3.0%Draw2.051.97 -3.9%Fiorentina3.003.10 +3.3%
11. Halftime PTS
CagliariDrawFiorentina
1-04.804.800-02.552.50 -2.0%0-14.404.40
2-015.0015.001-17.007.50 +7.1%0-213.0013.00
2-121.0019.00 -9.5%2-240.0050.00 +25.0%1-219.0017.00 -10.5%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-10 19:10:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.42 +1.4%Under 0.52.652.60 -1.9%