Italy / Italian League /

Cagliari vs Inter 1335

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cagliari - Draw - Inter) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 12.1% home win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $7.50; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 69.8% away win for (Inter) at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Inter) has a 50.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.80 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 49.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.85

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

01 | 1X2
Cagliari
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
Draw
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
Inter
1.30
1.30
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cagliari +1.5
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
Inter -1.5
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.03
2.30
+13.3%
Under 3.5
1.67
1.53
-8.4%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.75
+9.4%
No
2.10
1.90
-9.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-D
19.00
19.00
H-A
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
D-H
17.00
17.00
D-D
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
D-A
4.10
4.00
-2.4%
A-H
50.00
50.00
A-D
19.00
19.00
A-A
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
0-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
6.50
6.50
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
3-2
50.00
50.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
2-3
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
13.00
13.00
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
13.00
13.00
4-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-4
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
4-3
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
3-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
5-0
300.00
300.00
0-5
25.00
25.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
1
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
2
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
5
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
6
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
7
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
8
50.00
50.00
9+
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cagliari
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
Inter
1.30
1.27
-2.3%
No 1st Goal
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cagliari
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
Draw
2.65
2.65
Inter
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
9.50
9.50
0-0
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
0-1
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
2-0
35.00
35.00
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
2-1
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Any Other Score
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.03
2.20
+8.4%
Under 1.5
1.67
1.58
-5.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.90
1.95
+2.6%
Even
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
1
2.65
2.65
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3+
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Cagliari
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
Inter
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
No 1st Goal
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
No
1.18
1.15
-2.5%

Last Updated on 2022-05-16 02:30:01