Italy / Italian League / 1323

Cagliari vs Napoli

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cagliari - Draw - Napoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 25.5% home win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $3.50; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 48.2% away win for (Napoli) at opening odds $1.85. The fixture favourite (Napoli) has a 28.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Cagliari) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Cagliari +0.501.911.97 +3.1%Napoli -0.501.911.85 -3.1%
01. 1X2
Cagliari3.503.70 +5.7%Draw3.403.30 -2.9%Napoli1.851.82 -1.6%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cagliari +1.51.281.28Napoli -1.53.153.15
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.551.75 +12.9%Under 2.52.251.93 -14.2%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CagliariDrawNapoli
H-H6.007.00 +16.7%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A21.0021.00
D-H8.509.00 +5.9%D-D6.005.20 -13.3%D-A5.004.50 -10.0%
A-H30.0030.00A-D13.0013.00A-A2.852.80 -1.8%
04. Pick The Score
CagliariDrawNapoli
1-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-015.0011.00 -26.7%0-18.507.00 -17.6%
2-021.0021.001-16.506.00 -7.7%0-210.008.50 -15.0%
2-111.0011.002-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-27.007.00
3-050.0060.00 +20.0%3-340.0050.00 +25.0%0-315.0015.00
3-125.0035.00 +40.0%4-4150.00200.00 +33.3%1-311.0012.00 +9.1%
3-225.0035.00 +40.0%Any Other Score60.0070.00 +16.7%2-317.0021.00 +23.5%
4-0125.00150.00 +20.0%    0-440.0030.00 -25.0%
4-180.00100.00 +25.0%    1-425.0025.00
4-280.00100.00 +25.0%    2-440.0040.00
4-3100.00125.00 +25.0%    3-480.0090.00 +12.5%
5-0250.00250.00    0-590.0080.00 -11.1%
5-1200.00250.00 +25.0%    1-570.0080.00 +14.3%
5-2200.00250.00 +25.0%    2-590.00100.00 +11.1%
5-3200.00300.00 +50.0%    3-5150.00200.00 +33.3%
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0011.00 -26.7%33.603.60613.0019.00 +46.2%
15.504.70 -14.5%44.505.00 +11.1%735.0035.00
23.603.30 -8.3%57.509.50 +26.7%860.0080.00 +33.3%
    9+90.00100.00 +11.1%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cagliari2.352.45 +4.3%No 1st Goal15.0011.00 -26.7%Napoli1.651.63 -1.2%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Cagliari3.904.20 +7.7%Draw2.202.10 -4.5%Napoli2.402.45 +2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
CagliariDrawNapoli
1-06.006.000-02.952.60 -11.9%0-13.903.70 -5.1%
2-017.0021.00 +23.5%1-16.507.00 +7.7%0-210.0010.00
2-121.0025.00 +19.0%2-235.0040.00 +14.3%1-215.0017.00 +13.3%
    Any Other Score12.0015.00 +25.0%    
2020-02-17 00:50:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.402.45 +2.1%Under 1.51.491.47 -1.3%