Italy / Italian Cup / 0887

Cagliari vs Sampdoria

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cagliari - Draw - Sampdoria) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 48.9% home win for (Cagliari) at opening odds $1.82; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 24.1% away win for (Sampdoria) at opening odds $3.70. The fixture favourite (Cagliari) has a 27.2% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.35 whereas the underdog (Sampdoria) has a 72.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.25 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Cagliari1.821.70 -6.6%Draw3.303.70 +12.1%Sampdoria3.703.80 +2.7%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cagliari -1.53.352.90 -13.4%Sampdoria +1.51.251.33 +6.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.50 -23.9%Under 2.51.722.35 +36.6%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CagliariDrawSampdoria
H-H2.802.65 -5.4%H-D15.0012.00 -20.0%H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.504.80 +6.7%D-D5.006.50 +30.0%D-A9.009.50 +5.6%
A-H25.0015.00 -40.0%A-D15.0013.00 -13.3%A-A7.006.50 -7.1%
04. Pick The Score
CagliariDrawSampdoria
1-05.509.00 +63.6%0-010.0015.00 +50.0%0-110.0015.00 +50.0%
2-07.509.00 +20.0%1-15.808.00 +37.9%0-219.0025.00 +31.6%
2-17.007.002-213.0011.00 -15.4%1-211.0012.00 +9.1%
3-015.0015.003-370.0035.00 -50.0%0-360.0060.00
3-113.0011.00 -15.4%4-4250.00100.00 -60.0%1-335.0025.00 -28.6%
3-225.0015.00 -40.0%Any Other Score100.0030.00 -70.0%2-340.0023.00 -42.5%
4-040.0030.00 -25.0%    0-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
4-140.0023.00 -42.5%    1-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
4-260.0030.00 -50.0%    2-4125.0080.00 -36.0%
4-3125.0050.00 -60.0%    3-4200.0090.00 -55.0%
5-0100.0060.00 -40.0%    0-5250.00200.00 -20.0%
5-1100.0040.00 -60.0%    1-5250.00150.00 -40.0%
5-2150.0050.00 -66.7%    2-5250.00150.00 -40.0%
5-3250.00100.00 -60.0%    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00200.00 -20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
010.0015.00 +50.0%33.603.50 -2.8%625.0013.00 -48.0%
14.005.80 +45.0%46.004.50 -25.0%760.0023.00 -61.7%
23.103.70 +19.4%511.007.00 -36.4%8100.0030.00 -70.0%
    9+125.0050.00 -60.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cagliari1.631.60 -1.8%No 1st Goal10.0015.00 +50.0%Sampdoria2.552.45 -3.9%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Cagliari2.452.25 -8.2%Draw2.102.30 +9.5%Sampdoria4.203.80 -9.5%
11. Halftime PTS
CagliariDrawSampdoria
1-03.503.80 +8.6%0-02.503.05 +22.0%0-15.506.00 +9.1%
2-010.009.00 -10.0%1-18.006.50 -18.8%0-223.0019.00 -17.4%
2-119.0015.00 -21.1%2-250.0035.00 -30.0%1-225.0021.00 -16.0%
    Any Other Score17.0012.00 -29.4%    
2019-12-06 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.40 -9.4%Under 1.51.401.49 +6.4%