England / English Cup /

Cambridge vs Grimsby 0491

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cambridge - Draw - Grimsby) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Cambridge) at opening odds $2.10; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 29.7% away win for (Grimsby) at opening odds $3.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Cambridge) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Grimsby) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

01 | 1X2
Cambridge
2.10
2.35
+11.9%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Grimsby
3.00
2.65
-11.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Cambridge -1.5
4.40
5.50
+25.0%
Grimsby +1.5
1.15
1.09
-5.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.87
2.00
+7.0%
Under 2.5
1.80
1.70
-5.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.90
+14.7%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.20
4.50
-13.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
6.50
0-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-1
8.50
7.00
-17.6%
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
23.00
23.00
Any Other Score
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
1-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-2
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
2-4
80.00
80.00
4-3
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
1
4.20
3.90
-7.1%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
70.00
9+
90.00
90.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cambridge
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
Draw
2.05
2.03
-1.0%
Grimsby
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
0-0
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
0-1
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
1
2.45
2.45
2
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
3+
6.50
7.50
+15.4%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:50:01