Holland / Dutch League /

Cambuur vs Sparta Rotterdam 5683

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cambuur - Draw - Sparta Rotterdam) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Cambuur) at opening odds $2.25; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 34.9% away win for (Sparta Rotterdam) at opening odds $2.55

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Sparta Rotterdam) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Cambuur) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Cambuur 0.00
1.80
1.92
+6.7%
Sparta Rotterdam +0.00
2.02
1.80
-10.9%
01 | 1X2
Cambuur
2.25
2.55
+13.3%
Draw
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
Sparta Rotterdam
2.55
2.35
-7.8%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cambuur +1.5
1.07
1.10
+2.8%
Sparta Rotterdam -1.5
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.65
Under 2.5
2.07
2.07
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
4.30
+19.4%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.20
3.80
-9.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
3-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
0-3
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
3-1
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-4
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
4-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
3-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
5
8.50
8.50
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
8
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
9+
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cambuur
1.87
1.97
+5.3%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Sparta Rotterdam
2.03
1.85
-8.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cambuur
2.85
3.10
+8.8%
Draw
2.20
2.15
-2.3%
Sparta Rotterdam
3.10
2.95
-4.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
0-0
3.05
2.85
-6.6%
0-1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.65
+6.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.40
-3.4%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 21:20:01