World / W Cup /
Cameroon vs Serbia 5886
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cameroon - Draw - Serbia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.3% home win for (Cameroon) at opening odds $4.40; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 54.2% away win for (Serbia) at opening odds $1.65
The fixture favourite (Serbia) has a 31.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.90 whereas the underdog (Cameroon) has a 68.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.33
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2022-11-28 17:50:01