England / English League Champ /

Cardiff vs Blackburn 1803

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cardiff - Draw - Blackburn) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 33.5% home win for (Cardiff) at opening odds $2.65; 28.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 37.8% away win for (Blackburn) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Blackburn) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Cardiff) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Cardiff +0.25
1.75
1.92
+9.7%
Blackburn -0.25
2.10
1.80
-14.3%
01 | 1X2
Cardiff
2.65
3.40
+28.3%
Draw
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
Blackburn
2.35
1.92
-18.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Cardiff +1.5
1.09
1.22
+11.9%
Blackburn -1.5
5.50
3.55
-35.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
2.10
+5.0%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
D-A
5.50
5.50
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
0-1
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
2-0
12.00
17.00
+41.7%
1-1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
8.50
12.00
+41.2%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
3-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
Any Other Score
150.00
70.00
-53.3%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
90.00
-55.0%
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
100.00
-60.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
1
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
2
3.10
3.00
-3.2%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Cardiff
2.05
2.20
+7.3%
No 1st Goal
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
Blackburn
1.95
1.90
-2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Cardiff
3.30
3.60
+9.1%
Draw
2.05
1.92
-6.3%
Blackburn
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
4.80
+6.7%
0-0
2.75
2.50
-9.1%
0-1
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.47
+6.5%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.45
-10.9%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 20:20:01