England / English League Champ / 1898

Cardiff vs Bristol City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cardiff - Draw - Bristol City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.2% home win for (Cardiff) at opening odds $1.97; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.8% away win for (Bristol City) at opening odds $3.20. The fixture favourite (Cardiff) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Bristol City) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Cardiff1.971.97Draw3.303.30Bristol City3.203.20
46. 1/2 Goal
Cardiff -1.53.553.55Bristol City +1.51.221.22
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.771.77Under 2.51.901.90
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CardiffDrawBristol City
H-H3.103.10H-D13.0013.00H-A35.0035.00
D-H5.005.00D-D5.205.20D-A8.008.00
A-H23.0023.00A-D13.0013.00A-A5.505.50
04. Pick The Score
CardiffDrawBristol City
1-07.007.000-011.0011.000-110.0010.00
2-09.509.501-16.006.000-217.0017.00
2-17.507.502-212.0012.001-210.0010.00
3-017.0017.003-350.0050.000-350.0050.00
3-113.0013.004-4200.00200.001-325.0025.00
3-221.0021.00Any Other Score90.0070.00 -22.2%2-330.0030.00
4-050.0050.00    0-4125.00125.00
4-135.0035.00    1-490.0090.00
4-260.0060.00    2-490.0090.00
4-3100.00100.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0125.00125.00    0-5250.00250.00
5-1100.00100.00    1-5200.00200.00
5-2125.00125.00    2-5200.00200.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
011.0011.0033.603.60621.0021.00
14.504.5045.205.20750.0050.00
23.303.30510.0010.00890.0090.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cardiff1.721.72No 1st Goal11.0011.00Bristol City2.352.35
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Cardiff2.602.60Draw2.102.10Bristol City3.803.80
11. Halftime PTS
CardiffDrawBristol City
1-03.903.900-02.652.650-15.205.20
2-011.0011.001-17.507.500-219.0019.00
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-223.0023.00
    Any Other Score15.0015.00    
2019-11-10 19:40:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.602.45 -5.8%Under 1.51.421.47 +3.5%