England / English League Champ / 1898

Cardiff vs Wigan

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Cardiff - Draw - Wigan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 44.6% home win for (Cardiff) at opening odds $2.00; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 26.2% away win for (Wigan) at opening odds $3.40. The fixture favourite (Cardiff) has a 25.6% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Wigan) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Cardiff -0.502.022.02Wigan +0.501.801.80
01. 1X2
Cardiff2.001.95 -2.5%Draw3.053.10 +1.6%Wigan3.403.50 +2.9%
46. 1/2 Goal
Cardiff -1.53.553.55Wigan +1.51.221.22
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.002.00Under 2.51.701.70
03. Halftime-Fulltime
CardiffDrawWigan
H-H3.203.10 -3.1%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A35.0030.00 -14.3%
D-H4.804.80D-D4.504.50D-A8.008.00
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D15.0015.00A-A6.506.50
04. Pick The Score
CardiffDrawWigan
1-06.006.50 +8.3%0-08.008.50 +6.3%0-19.509.50
2-08.508.501-15.206.00 +15.4%0-217.0017.00
2-17.507.502-213.0013.001-211.0011.00
3-017.0017.003-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-350.0050.00
3-115.0015.004-4250.00250.001-330.0035.00 +16.7%
3-225.0023.00 -8.0%Any Other Score125.0060.00 -52.0%2-340.0030.00 -25.0%
4-050.0040.00 -20.0%    0-4150.00150.00
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-4100.00100.00
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-4125.00100.00 -20.0%
4-3125.00100.00 -20.0%    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0125.0090.00 -28.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1125.0080.00 -36.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00100.00 -33.3%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00200.00 -20.0%    3-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00300.00 +20.0%
05. Total Goals
08.008.50 +6.3%33.803.80625.0021.00 -16.0%
14.104.00 -2.4%46.006.00760.0040.00 -33.3%
23.103.20 +3.2%511.0011.008100.0070.00 -30.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Cardiff1.751.70 -2.9%No 1st Goal8.008.50 +6.3%Wigan2.402.45 +2.1%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.87Even1.771.77
10. Halftime 1X2
Cardiff2.702.65 -1.9%Draw2.002.00Wigan4.004.10 +2.5%
11. Halftime PTS
CardiffDrawWigan
1-03.803.800-02.602.65 +1.9%0-15.005.20 +4.0%
2-010.0010.001-18.007.50 -6.3%0-219.0021.00 +10.5%
2-121.0015.00 -28.6%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-225.0021.00 -16.0%
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2020-02-15 22:11:16
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.421.42Under 0.52.602.60